









Daniel and I had the pleasure of Cousin Sydni's company this week. We had lots of fun! Monday we went to the pool, which is always a blast (squirrel incident aside). Tuesday we went to the library. Wednesday we spent the morning at Sugar Sands Park - a really cool place. In addition to the awesome playground (which includes a vertical play area, enclosed toddler area and water features) they also have a Carousel (which Dan LOVED) and a Science Museum. I, unfortunately, forgot the camera.
Yesterday we set up the kiddie pool and both kids had fun splashing around. Today we made our first visit to Chuck E Cheese.
Daniel is in love.
He actually had his first all out, rolling and crying and screaming temper tantrum when we left. Good thing no one could hear him over the talking mouse. I did get lots of empathetic looks from the other Moms. I'm almost glad I also forgot the camera today.
Here are some cute pictures from yesterday.

5 comments:
Sounds like a great week!!
What fun!!
Looks like he had fun!
Gorgeous photos, Wendy! I love that in-front-and-slightly-above angle.
Awww...sounds like a great week!!!
Great job on the photos that you did take!
Post a Comment