Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Mandatory childhood experience #7407: Licking the spatula ...

We made cupcakes this morning for a 4th of July party. I usually bake at night after Dan has gone to bed, or when he naps. This morning he helped me from start to finish, so it was only fair he get to reap all of the benefits...



Grandma Sandi is in the hospital and could use all the prayers and positive thoughts you can muster. If you can send some her way we'd be truly appreciative.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh no, I hope Grandma Sandi is OK!! Hugs!

Cute licking going on there though!! :)

Anonymous said...

Dan, you are too adorable! I hope you enjoyed the cupcakes as much as that spoon. :)

Extra hugs coming your way for Grandma Sandi!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! Lots of P&PTs for Grandma Sandi. Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Oh what fun! DJ always has to share his batter bowl, Dan's way looks much more fun!

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum. So cute!