Sunday, May 03, 2009
Sunday...
Today we went to Yaya's house for a family dinner. There was terrific food and swimming and great conversation with our favorite people.
Pete holds the newest clan member, Cooper. Love that he constantly sticks out that little tongue!
Mama, the family matriarch.
Daniel enjoys his ice cream...
Then Mama expresses interest, so he surreptitiously moves it further away from her while telling her, "You wouldn't like it!"
But he caves and gives her a lick anyway...
Daniel told Sydni that I said he could go in the pool unsupervised. Sure I did - as I was handing him the sharpened knives. As a result Daniel was told he lost his pool privileges for the day. An unhappy Dan prayed to the pool gods.
The pool gods were unkind. Apparently they are anti-Semitic. Or they fear the power of a Mommy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment