Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas in Connecticut...


 

I don't think I'll ever get used to Christmas in Florida.  To me it just doesn't feel like Christmas or Hanukkah unless it's cold.  So I am always very happy to make the trek to Connecticut to celebrate the holidays with my Mom and my sister's family.

One of my favorite things to do in preparation for the festivities is make and decorate Christmas cookies.  Deb had already made the sugar cookies, and Dan, Adam and Mom had a great time painting them.


 
 


  Some real masterpieces!


Dan was thrilled to get a card from Santa at Deb's house.  He'd been worried that Santa wouldn't know where to find him...
 


Dan was up bright and early Christmas day, and patiently waited for the others to awaken...



Dan read the note Santa left him...
 
 
 


I don't have any photos of Dan opening presents because the camera that was used is missing.  Hopefully it will turn up!   But here is Dan playing with his favorite present from Santa - an iPod!
 


Here he is showing Sierra how it works...


I'll try to find some more photos.  We really had a great time up there.  We took a great trip to Hartford's Museum of Arts and Sciences, which was a blast!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: