Sunday, May 18, 2008
A Lotta Fun...
It's been quite a week. I spent last week preparing for the garage sale, Pete discovered that he has two badly herniated disks in his neck that might need surgery.
Meanwhile, Dan is doing terrific! He has been such a great sport through all of the craziness. Tonight we went swimming for the first time all week, despite my tiredness and the effects of the lovely cold I contracted.
After activities I usually ask him if he had fun. His reply every time is "A little bit." That despite the constant peals of laughter and smiles and the generally terrific good time everyone observed. A master of understatement, that one.
As we were walking home from the pool I asked him again. This time he said, "I had a LOTTA fun!"
Me too, kiddo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
:) A Lotta fun is a very good thing!
Post a Comment