Sunday, May 11, 2008
Santa Helps with my Mother's Day gift...
Dan likes to put on the Santa hat and say, "HO!HO!HO! What do you want for Christmas?"
Every time I answer, "Another Daniel."
Then he insists I don the hat and ask him the same question. "HO!HO!HO! What do you want for Christmas?"
And every time he would answer, "Another mommy."
Today we went through the same ritual. He asked, "HO!HO!HO! What do you want for Christmas?"
I answered, "Another Daniel."
I donned the hat and asked, "HO!HO!HO! What do you want for Christmas?"
And today he answered, "An Amtrak train!"
Blink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's just because he knows there is only one as special as you. :) Happy Mother's Day!
He just forgot to read the calendar and see that it was Mother's Day.
And that there can only be one Mommy for Dan.
Post a Comment