Friday, June 06, 2008

A Fun Day for Dan...

 


I've got a part time gig now, and while I've been working and training Dan's fun time has really decreased. Today I decided he would do lots of fun things, and we did. This morning we read and played together on the computer, then spent some time at the park. We tried to go to the pet store to look at the animals but they've shut down. So instead we went to the Dollar Store - one of Dan's favorites - and he got some new sippy cups.

We made a special lunch of his favorite PB&J and had a picnic in the living room, and we watched Cars while we had a rainstorm. He napped and then we met good friend Andrew for a fun playdate at Jumpers, a new indoor kids place.

It was the highlight of the day.

 


He was in such constant motion that most of the pictures are blurred...

 


 
Posted by Picasa

 


Except this one.

 
Posted by Picasa


And here's some video...



I'd been reluctant to go, as it was pretty pricey for an hour. But the boys had such a great time I know we'll be back...

It's not always about the money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Yay fun! You know kids are having a great time when so many of the pictures are blurs. :)