Every boy born into our family gets taken to the barber by Grandpa for his first haircut, or thereabouts.
Today was Dan's turn. To say he was not excited was an understatement. At great risk of personal and psychological injury I'd already given him a trim myself, but it was time for professional intervention. I'll trim a bang, gingerly and with trepidation, but I won't attempt a regular cut. I love him too much for that.
So, off we went to the barber. Dan was immediately unhappy. Grandpa's offer of a lollipop didn't really help...
Just who was this Vincent guy anyway....?
No, really, nothing off the back! Please!!!!
This is just too much! Why couldn't I just go back to Jumpers?
I'll hold the cars, but they're not going to make me feel better...
Don't. Touch. My. Lollipop.
Hmmm. This isn't soooo bad. How do I look?
Okay. Yo, Vincent. I said nothing off the back!
I'm one good looking dude...
And at least I don't look I did after my last haircut...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
Ta-da, nice to see a smile after all those tears! Very cute!
He looks so cute!
What a handsome little man!
He looks adorable, even in the teary eyed shots!
Post a Comment