Monday, March 15, 2010
A few mishmash moments...
I've hardly been posting at all. I've not even taken as many photos as usual. Nevertheless, there is a backlog of photos from February and March that deserve notice, so the next few posts will take care of that.
Nana is visiting - in fact she's been here since the beginning of February. She and Dan have a special bond...
Dan was very sick in February. He had pneumonia, bronchitis and an ear infection at the same time. Here, Mr. Hanky keeps him company during a nebulizer treatment...
These shots from Marco and Ella's park birthday party were actually taken in January...
Crocs are not the best shoes for mountain climbing...
The tire swing was tons of fun...
Pete also got the trains up and running...
I don't know which of those boys has more fun with trains...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment