Monday, May 24, 2010

Finally...the Rollercoaster Festival...I mean the Italian Festival...

It has been more than six week since I posted anything - a record! I've had huge issues with photo storage. My computer just does not hold nearly enough. I've had one external hard drive fail, and our recent attempts to upgrade my laptop to do more (which in Wendyspeak means hold more photos)resulted in not one but two hard drive failures.

Sigh.

I cannot blame it all on hardware issues, though. I've had a lot of the "I just don't wanna!"s lately.

The Italian Festival was back in February, and here, finally, are some of the photos.

This was the first year that Daniel was really old enough to enjoy the rides. And enjoy the rides he did...

He rode his first-ever rollercoaster..






Then he tried the waverunner...

 


Then he went on the rollercoaster again, this time with cousins Jason and Jake...



The Tilt-a Whirl...

 


And the rollercoaster...



The flying saucers...

 
Posted by Picasa


And then...well, you get the idea...

Posted by Picasa


Now with Mia and Sureyya...

 

 



And, finally, solo...

 
Posted by Picasa


Pure joy. Just the childhood I wished for him...

No comments: