I was volunteering at the Pre-school and Kindergarten Meet and Greet, so Dan and a friend took the opportunity to enjoy some cotton candy.
And on a break we went to see his Kindergarten and First grade teacher, Mrs. Irwin.
We loooooooved having her as a teacher. She was terrific for Dan, never squashing his independent spirit, always supporting his think-outside-the-box ways. And she never, ever yelled.
And first grade was grand. Wonderful. Terrific. So great that I made an 82 minute end of year video with over 900 photos. It was...glorious. So,
So, we found out who his new teacher is, and she's wonderful. We went to the classroom and were very warmly welcomed. She already knew us, and is very excited to have him in her class. Dan is happy to have her, and even happier that two of his buddies are also in the class.
So, um, you want to see a photo of Dan with his new teacher, right? Riiiiight. Well, I forgot to take one.
Whoops.
Muuuuuuuust let go. Must let go. Now.
I'll get a photo of them together on the first day of school. Pinky swear...


No comments:
Post a Comment