








After a good night's sleep (Daniel slept past 8 am!), Thanksgiving morning dawned bright and slightly warmer, but still not swimmable - at least for the Floridians. After partaking of the huge breakfast buffet we headed out on our first shopping expedition. There is a marketplace conveniently located across the street from the resort (who woulda thunk?), and we headed off to see if we could do some damage...
On the way Pete caught a curly-tail lizard and showed it to the kids. They were impressed that he could catch it. Samantha and I each got a few braids (being a stay-at-home Mom has more than one advantage), Pete got a new pair of sunglasses and jewelery was purchased (but not for me).
We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner and really enjoyed each other's company. After the kids were in bed most of us went to the casino. I dropped $50 playing roulette (only a mini-glitch), but I had a nice run for over an hour despite the $10 minumum bet.
A great day.

1 comment:
Stop using that pacifier. that kids teeth are getting messed up!
Post a Comment