





We went to the indoor gym today. They have changed around their equipment some, and created this huge slide covered in arachute material. Daniel had quite the time sliding down it, especially on his belly...
The foam pit has previously been a bit scary for Daniel. Today he went in for the first time. He was unsure at first, but got more comfortable. At least comfortable enouh to allow me to take some awesome pictures...
The water fountain was also a big draw. He kept running over there, saying "Wadoo! Wadoo!" and figured out how to operate it by himself.
Kvelling I tell you. Kvelling.

4 comments:
Awww, I have gym envy.
And aren't water fountains just magical things? I used to wonder why there wasn't one installed in every house, until I saw the 6-foot-wide puddle my children created with the one at the YMCA.
Ah yes the water fountain, there isn't a safe one in the world from DJ's imagination, and amazement. :)
I love the pictures, I wish Crestucky would get with the times and get one.
Daniel always looks so happy and fun-loving!! And you're such a great mom always keeping him with lots of fun things to do and fun places to see!!
How fun!
Post a Comment