











There's a great little park not far from our house. It reminds me of the parks up north, as there are several mature trees that shade the play area. We can get relief from Florida's hot sun under it's canopy. There's one really cool, really old tree that has actally grown around a palm tree. I can't decide if it's hugging it or devouring it...
Daniel and I frequently go there, but this was Pete's first visit. The park is next to a canal used by boaters and other water sport enthusiasts, and Dan and Pete sat on the bank watching them strut their stuff. There
I really enjoyed watching my two boys play in the park.

6 comments:
Great pics!! Dan's smile is contagious!! Sweet wife-beater ;)
Lovely pics Wendy. I love the Daddy and Dan shot at the end. Beautiful!
Miss you!
Awwww!! What sweet Dan and Pete pictures! A few fun artsy ones too!!!
What a sweet family time! Dan is adorably happy and the tree shots are pretty cool too!
I love these, Wendy!!! That one at the end with Dan on Pete's shoulders...so sweet I could cry!!
Awww...looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment