Friday, January 26, 2007

65 Degrees and Clear - a Rare Perfect Day...






It would have been a crime to stay indoors on such a gorgeous day. To the park!

Dan was wonderful - except for the two minutes that he became some other child I do not know.

Okay, ALMOST perfect.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I am jealous that you got a day at the park. It was pretty here today too, but I was not up to a trip to the backyard, let alone the park. ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fabulous day! Dan is cute as ever!!

Anonymous said...

Today was definitely a perfect park day! :heartdan:

Anonymous said...

What a great day and pics!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I bet everyone loved it!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, our park is covered in snow. I guess living in FL has it's benefits!!! Dan looks so cute and like he is enjoying every minute!!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said...

He's such a cutie! Love the last picture of him smiling!


I'm also jealous of your weather its only 12 degrees here not including the windchill factor!