Tuesday, April 24, 2007

As long as we're Floridians...

Now that we're not going to be living here much longer, I had an epiphany t hat I wanted to enjoy the beach as much as possible before we go.

With Dan's fair skin I don't want to take him during the sun's strongest hours, so packing a picnic supper and enjoying the waning hours of the day next to the surf makes for a perfect combination.

I adore the unadulterated joy on Daniel's face. Really, who needs drugs?

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brandee said...

Wendy, I don't think you could've taken him anywhere in the world that would've made him any happier!! These are so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Now that is the definition of pure joy! My heart is smiling.

Emily said...

Gorgeous pics!!! Makes me want to go to the beach everyday!

Dan is such a happy little guy!

Ana Melissa said...

Isn't the beach the best!
:kiss:andres

Anonymous said...

These pics brightened my day! :)

Erin said...

Wonderfully precious pictures! Dan is adorable!!!