Today we were at the library and checked out some books and DVDs. I wasn't really paying attention to Dan as I was checking out, but he was right next to me.
Afterwards we went into the library gift shop, where you can buy donated items with the proceeds going to support the library. A woman approached me and said, "Your son is wonderful. I had gone up to the desk and was waiting, and I was angry about something. Your son looked at me and said, "You should smile. Why aren't you smiling?"
She continued, "I had no idea that what I was feeling was so apparent. And now, because of him, I'm smiling. And now I'll be more careful to not get my bad mood all over everybody else. Really, who could look at that smile and not return it?"
Who indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awwww that is to sweet. :) Daniel is great like that.
How wonderful that Dan could share a smile... when you're smiling, oh when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you! :)
That was really nice of her to tell you about it! WTG Daniel!!!!
Post a Comment