Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dan turns four...

Today my Dan turns four.

Four years of beautiful smiles, chubby cheeks, hugging so hard, butterfly kisses, soft cheeks, and enough love to make my heart burst.

Dan, the moment he was born...

 
Posted by Picasa


On his 1st birthday...

 
Posted by Picasa


His 2nd birthday...

 
Posted by Picasa


His 3rd birthday...




Yesterday...



Thank you, sweet pea, for making my life.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy birthday Daniel!!!

Unknown said...

So precious!

Kate said...

Happy birthday, Dan! Sorry I missed The Big Day... things are a tad bit hectic around my house just lately, and I'm having a hard time keeping track of the calendar.

But if I had known it was the 20th, I certainly would've thought of you!

Welcome to 4!! May your world be filled with (sanitary) urinals and trains with moving parts.

(One more sentence I never said before I was a parent.)

Cammie said...

Happy birthday, little guy!!

Anonymous said...

Another happy birthday to you Daniel! It looks like you had a super special day and your Mom is absolutely correct... you are just as adorable as ever!