Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Dan's new friend, Mover Smitty...
Today we had a playdate at Shelby's pool. There were several Moms and their kids, and we had hummus and chips to munch and fruit and a blender to make stuff to sip, so it was a lovely time.
On the way home I asked if he had a good time playing with Shelby. He did! He spent a lot of time playing with a new friend, Tomas. Did he have fun with Tomas? Oh, yes! The kids had a ball together, and so did the Moms.
Then he told me, "And I played with my friend Urinal, too. His name is Mover Smitty. He lives in the boy's room. He's fun. He has a hole in him. And dirty water. I get to pee in him. But not poop. I get to flush him. I'm not supposed to touch the dirty thing in it. I like him!"
Sigh. Seems this phase is still going strong. What the heck. Plumbers do make lots of money...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OMG I'm laughing hysterically here!
ROFL! That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time
Post a Comment