Sunday, November 16, 2008
Another glorious day at the park with Andrew and Caroline...
With temperatures in the low 70's and brilliant blue skies there was no way we could stay inside yesterday.
Dan loves his friend Andrew, and it was a perfect opportunity to get together and have some fun...
Andrew's sister Caroline got in on the action...
The kids pretended the bottom of the slide was their house...
Without a doubt the highlight of the day for Dan: I actually let him go into this men's room with just his buddy Andrew (after ensuring it was empty, and guarding the door while they were in there...).
Dan hasn't stop asking me if I really let him do this, as if he can't truly believe it. Neither can I...
These two are going to be friends for a looooong time.
More than two hours at the park, and no one wanted to go home. We may not get beautiful leaves and maze maizes, but a day like this won't be taken for granted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment