Thursday, November 13, 2008

I despaired that the day would never come...

Daniel is very into potties. This we know. When he plays with Lincoln Logs and Legos and blocks he builds potties and urinals. He's never built anything else. EVER.




The other day at the doctor's office he sat at their children's area and started playing with the Lego's. A nurse asked what he was going to make and I was thrilled when he answered "A machine!" My hopes were dashed when he presented his completed masterpiece and announced it was a "A poopy pusher!"

Oy.

Then yesterday we were at a local park that had a new exhibit, and he started playing with the blocks...




Hmmm....

That doesn't look like anything potty-related...

Posted by Picasa


Daniel announced that it was "a castle for a princess, but no princess!"

Woo hoo!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is branching out! Woo! I bet you can't wait to see what is next!