Saturday, January 31, 2009

The second party at the second park ...

Posted by Picasa


Party number two was for Cousin Jason, who just turned four. Park parties are terrific in January in Florida, and every year I think, "We should do Dan's party at the park!" Then I recall that a park in July in Florida would be a fun time for no one...


Bat? What bat?




Sydni, days before her 12th birthday, is already taller than Tricia...




Syd and Evan have fun with Sureyya and Mia...




I really don't want to know what was on those fingers...

Posted by Picasa



Dan got no cake at the other party, so he was anxiously standing by...



Cooperman makes his party debut...




The super adorable birthday boy...



Jake and Aunt Krissy...

Posted by Picasa



Here, let me show you how it's done...



Bubbles...



Jake's fantabulous smile...



Exhausted Dan...

Posted by Picasa


This is nothing. We have eight family birthdays in March...

No comments: