Thursday, September 24, 2009

The ketchup house...

 


Last week I noticed that there was something on the front door.

As I got closer I realized it was...


 
Posted by Picasa


...a packet of ketchup.

Taped to the front door.

Blink.

"Dan, why is there a packet taped to the front door?"

He immediately replied, "Because this is a KETCHUP house."

Well, that cleared things right up. And it made it a lot easier for me tonight, when the police showed up at our door after Pete set off the alarm.

As the officer handed back my identification, he looked at me and said, "Maam, there's ketchup taped to your front door."

"Yes, officer," I replied. "This is a KETCHUP house."

I think that answered all of his questions...

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

goodfountain said...

Clever guy.

This could have been so much worse though. "Toilet house." "Urinal House."

You got off easy with ketchup.