So what if a five year old kicked his parents' collective butts at bowling?
Yes, this was the final score of our first game. Daniel and I went, along with someone too embarrassed to be identified as anything other than Bigfoot (and even though it looks like that on the screen, it's NOT Big Fool...) If that isn't enough of a hint, I will tell you it is a member of our immediate family. In which there are three people, made up of Daniel, myself and Pete.
I am not the least bit embarrassed. Besides the fact that the only people with less athletic ability than me are dead (and I'll bet a few of them could run faster than me), I have a hard time bowling because with my "man hands" I can never find a ball that is easy enough for me to lift and has large enough finger holes. So I wind up putting just my fingertips in the ball holes. One time I scored 137. The rest of the time I score comfortably in the 60-90 range.
"Bigfoot", on the other hand, expects much more from his manly self, and as such the game was liberally peppered with exclamations of "I HATE this game!"
This wasn't helped by the people in the next lane saying things like, "Hey, your wife said SHE was the bad bowler. Looks more like it's YOU!"
So, Daniel won the first game. I won the second game. I also got three strikes.
There was only one person who won no games at all. And two who got no strikes.
I'm just saying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment