One day Don asked us all to go down by the side of the house to take a photo. He'd been bugging us for awhile, and we all grudgingly went. Since I take my camera pretty much everywhere, of course I had mine...
He lines up to take the photo, with the adults in the back and the kids in front. Daniel was directly in front of me. When we were set he said, "Say cheese!", and as soon as he did we noticed some movement at the edge of the woods!
Phoebe ran towards it, as I grabbed my camera. As Phoebe approached the creature she suddenly thought better of it. Frightened, she started to run back toward us, keeping an eye on the creature...
I felt Daniel press back into me, but could not see his face. But all of a sudden the creature started to look familiar...
It's just Daddy! Silly Daddy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment