Wednesday, April 27, 2011
I love boys...
They are so weird.
Today Daniel had a playdate with his friend, Mason. I was privy to lots of little boy talk. If you listen to their conversations, you will hear things you never knew...
Like Daniel's friend, Mason, who informed me today that 8 was a good age to marry. Interesting, since he and my 8 year-old niece are something of an item - or as much of an item you can be when you are 7 and 8 years old, respectively...
And Daniel commenting that on the happy day he and Mason would become cousins-in-law...
Then Mason told me that one of their classmates commented that I don't wash my hands when I come out of the bathroom in their classroom. I assured Mason that I did indeed wash my hands, but at the sink INSIDE the restroom, instead of at the sink outside the restroom where the kids wash their hands (and where the paper towels are). Greaaaaaaaaat. All the parents think I'm disgusting...
At another point Mason told me that if the pool vacuum were to suck him under and he were to die that his mother would punch me in the nose. Good to know...
Mason wanted to play tennis. Dan didn't. But he did want to dance...
As did Mason...
A bit later, Daniel thought it important to show Mason his naked tush. I was so proud...
I need to keep more food in the house. These kids did not want to stop eating...
Mason wanted to read his new books. I don't think that would have been Daniel's first choice, but he got into it. And he wanted me to take a photo of him helping Mason with a word...
Instead we did it the other way around...
When I think about how much I wanted a girl... Well, I think He knows what He's doing. I couldn't imagine my life any better than it is with my wonderful bundle of boyness, and his friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment