Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend 2011...


The Weinberg family descended upon South Florida to celebrate Thanksgiving this year. First stop was a local festival where Sammi sang for the crowds...



A stop back at our house to hang out together...


While the kids went for a nighttime swim...


 
Posted by Picasa
Unfortunately I started getting sick, so there aren't too many photos of the next day, except for this one at Bruce's, where everyone enjoyed their new puppy...



Our Thanksgiving celebration got off to a great start, with lots of karaoke...

 


 




The four girls...


Dad doing his only job of the day...


It was our first time having Thanksgiving at the house since Sandi passed away.  I think we all felt her with us...
 
 


Some very cute kids look over the selections...
 


Okay, isn't the bread turkey hilarious?
 
 


Another Sandi original...
 
 


Posted by Picasa

After dinner the karaoke really heated up.  The addition of alcohol for the adults certainly made it interesting!  Hmmm, can only seem to find the photos of the kids...







 





Deb, Adam, Ami and Jake left the day after Thanksgiving, but we were lucky to have Bill and Cal with us an extra 2 days.  Bill got just as sick as I'd been, so the day they left was the first day he was able to venture out.  We decided to take them on an airboat ride...

 

 



It was LOUD!
 


Lots of gators out there!
 
 


My godson and my only son...


Afterward we went through a minizoo they had.  Apparently some of the animals were randy...


Daniel held the snake...
 
 


And he looked at the panthers...


Though I don't think he knew what they were doing...
 
Posted by Picasa
I wish we hadn;t had so much illness, but we managed to have a good time, and, most importantly, we were together...

No comments: