Sunday, November 06, 2011
Another item in the "Isn't it too early for this?" category...
Tonight, as he's getting out of the bath, "Mom, can you please buy me some hair dye?
"Why?"
"I want to dye my hair."
"You want...What color?"
"Black."
"Why?"
"I just do."
"Um, that would be a no."
I always thought that hair would be an area that I'd pretty much let him have his way.
He wanted a mohawk, and while I didn't let him get it cut that way I bought stuff to make his hair stand up like one, and I let him wear it to school that way.
But black hair? At age seven. I think not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What about letting him use the kind that rinses out in a couple of washes during Christmas break? As a girl who really loved black hair, I gotta sympathize with him a little. :)
Post a Comment