Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dan loves Goldfish, His Hat....and Mommy's shoes????





















































All of a sudden Dan loves hats. He will attempt to put one on himself, which usually results in a folded hat falling from the top of his head to the floor, then a series of whines as he picks up said hat, makes a beeline for me and implores me in that timeless toddler way to do what he wants NOW.

Just for the record, the goldfish were in a toddler "spill-resistant" container. Which is next to him on the table. Spill-resistant my eye. Not that I thought it really would be. I was hoping, though, that it would keep the mess smaller.

Foolish, foolish girl.

And, for the same record (I hope this is a proverbial record, dear Lord), he did not learn to sit on the table in a pool of goldfish from me. No siree. Pinky swear.

The shoes? The shoes. Dan loves to bring people their shoes. He usually carries them. Pete has not yet seen this picture. I wonder if he will be more disturbed that Dan is wearing women's shoes or by the fact that they are on the wrong feet...

2 comments:

Kim said...

He sure is a cutie! Childproof? What's that????

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. :)