Monday, October 09, 2006

A new park, a little boy's glee...






We found a new park. It feels like a northern park because the playground itself is in a grove of shade trees. They are great for climbing (though we didn't attempt that today) and also keep the hot sun at bay. It's really nice.

This first picture may not be framed perfectly, but the expression on his face makes my life worthwhile...

Daniel has turned into a little monkey. He likes both sliding down the slide and walking up it. Click here and here to see some video of him going down 2 different pretty big slides...

Daniel also showed his superior strength by pushing around a younger kid (I have no idea what he was trying to do!?!), and fed his watch fetish.


It was a good day.

5 comments:

Kate said...

:)

I love good playgrounds. It's such an accomplishment to find a new and exciting one! Yay!!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your great day! Yay for great parks and big, happy smiles!

Erin said...

Awwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valerie said...

Yay, how fun!

Shan said...

I love that first photo. The videos are great! I can't wait until Carl can do the slide. Right now, we are working on swings. :-)