Saturday, August 18, 2007

If they're this grown up at ten...

...then I better buckle my seatbelt.

Daniel and I have spent a few days this week with his cousin Sydni. She's a gorgeous, long-legged ten-year-old, destined to break male hearts. She's also sweet, fun to be around and mad about Daniel. She looks almost grown up. Thank goodness she still likes Sponge Bob.

The obligatory trip to Chuck E. Cheese, complete with the Shepard trademark indicator of joy - the tongue sticking out of the mouth...

 

Sydni taught Daniel how to bowl:
 





She gave him several piggyback rides:

 




Here they chase each other around the tennis court and try out the new jungle gym at our community playground...

 
Posted by Picasa





I wasn't kidding when I said gorgeous...

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like they had much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

They are just adorable together!

Brandee said...

She really is a beauty. And so sweet with her little cousin.