After 4.5 days away, I rushed off of the plane and through the airport, eager to see Daniel and Pete.
It had been a good trip. Spending the time with my sisters and Dad, despite the inevitable melancholy moments, was fun and brought us all even closer. I spoke to Pete and Daniel three times a day ("Mommy! You in Caleeeefonya? You in Gwampa's caaaaaar? I at hobby stooooow!") and missed them madly.
We saw a few sights, and ate truly memorable meals at restaurants whose ambiance and menu were absolutely spectacular.
I didn't see one star.
As I came out of the secure area I saw my brother (there to pick up my sister-in-law Laura), but no Pete & Daniel. As I walk up, my brother says, "They're in the bathroom. Daniel farted and it smelled really bad, so I asked him if he had to poop. Pete took him."
Just then I heard, "MOMMEEEEEEEEE!" I turned and my little man ran right into my arms, Pete right behind him.
I have my star, thank you very much. The brightest of all.
Here's pictures of the trip...Venice in particular had some interesting sights...
If you're ever in the LA area, I highly recommend Gladstone's on the PCH, Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills, Vibrato Grill in Bel Air, Bandera on Wilshire Blvd, and Papadakis Taverna in San Pedro. Oh, and Junior's Deli. Yum! All excellent!


1 comment:
I am glad you had a good trip and that you are home safely with your shining star. :)
Post a Comment