Tuesday, October 28, 2008
A bright smile on a glorious day...
Today was Dan's first visit to a dentist (unless you count the house call we got after Dan fell down the stairs...). He loved the big tooth that was brushing its head, the Scooby Doo video game in the waiting room and Mr. Thirsty (the tube that removes the excess saliva). The x-rays? not so much. So we skipped those this time.
Afterwards we went to the park to enjoy our gloriously lovely sixty-five degree weather. I was honestly shocked to pull up to the park and find it nearly deserted. I didn't want to go inside at all today, and if not for the dentist and the fact that our family needed to be fed I likely would not have.
Dan shows you how he opens wide...
What a nice smile. And just so you know, he was sticking his tongue out at you, not me.
Just so you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment