Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Jewish boy's Easter fun...

Pete;s family is very big on Easter, so we had a big day planned.

When I was a kid I always felt a bit ripped off that we didn't have Easter baskets or Easter egg hunts. We never had any when my parents were married, though after the divorce my Mom did buy us baskets once or twice.

I decided that even though we are Jewish Daniel was going to get an Easter Basket, and get to participate in Easter egg hunts. It's not like the Easter Bunny has anything to do with Easter, so what's the big deal?

We put together a basket for Daniel...

 


He read the note (which I have on video but it's too big to upload)...

 


The Easter Bunny had hidden a few eggs t he night before...

 


Daniel was thrilled that the Easter Bunny put an egg in his newly constructed restrooms...

 
Posted by Picasa


It was a fun preview to brunch and the major egg hunt at Aunt Susie's!

No comments: