Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dan's 5th Birthday, the "Funnest Day Ever!"

My little guy is five. I just can't believe how fast the past five years have gone...

He's such a spectacular little guy, and he fills our lives with so much incredible joy. Thanks to G-d for the gift he is.

The day started at 6:30 am, when he jumped in bed with me. There's no photo of that. You're welcome.

He got a special breakfast - piggy pancakes!

 


After fielding several phone calls from wonderful family and friends we headed down to meet Ami, Jake, Laura, Jared and Sam at a water park about 1/2 hour away.



Dan's never been to a water park, and he was thrilled and overwhelmed, but oh, so excited!

 


I think he liked it...

 


Jared sure did...

 
Posted by Picasa


Dan, is that you?

 


Jake made quite a splash...

 

 


Sammi loved it, too. Trust me...

 
Posted by Picasa


Dan and Aunt Laura ride the lazy river...

 


"I love him!"

 

 


We got rained out after a couple of hours, so we headed back to house to continue the fun. The kids played together all afternoon.

Dan and kids had pizza from his favorite pizzeria - near our old house. Good thing it's on Pete's way home from work!

 
Posted by Picasa



Dan's first birthday cake...

 


Yes, that's a toilet. Hey, I had to practice for his party cake...

 


Needless to say, it was a big hit!

 
Posted by Picasa


After cake the kids went in the pool...

 
Posted by Picasa


As we walked back towards the house Daniel said it was "the funnest day EVER."
 
Posted by Picasa


I'm so glad, because I'm sure tomorrow I'm going to ruin his life...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great day!