Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I wake up to the sound of music...

Dan absolutely loves it when his cousins are around, so when Aunt Ami and Cousin Jake came for a visit we take advantage of every moment together.


 



Jake is one of three boys born to our family in 1999. With three sisters pregnant I bought lots of baby stuff for boys AND girls. My logic told me at least one would have a boy....

Not.


 


That's Jake and Jared. The third 1999er, Adam, lives in CT.

 



Jake, Dan, Jared and Samantha. This is how Dan looks when I ask him to look at me when I'm taking a photo. Good thing I don't ask often..


 
Posted by Picasa



Our bathing beauty...


 



There's no jumping allowed in Grandpa's condo pool, so Dan ponders the fine art of "sit-jumping."


 



And here he and Jake practice their pairs competition sit-jumping.


 
Posted by Picasa



Jared in a reflective moment...


 



Dan channeling John Lennon.


 
Posted by Picasa




Shine until tomorrow...

No comments: