Friday, February 25, 2011
La Familia en Naples...
Despite the awful loss of my wonderful brother-in-law's father (rest in peace, Mr. G, and give Mrs. G a hug for me), my sister and her family decided to go ahead and make their planned mini-vacation trip to Naples to see the Red Sox play a Spring Training game.
I kept Daniel out of school, and along with my Mom we crossed Alligator Alley to spend a few hours together, and I'm so glad we did!
We spent a few hours at the beautiful Naples Zoo, and we saw lots of very beautiful animals...
We found seats in the wildlife arena, despite the "Seat Nazi" - a zoo worker who obviously liked animal better than people...
What?
I can't believe how fast these kids grow! Adam will be taller than Deb soon. Then again, so will Daniel...
Doesn't Mom look good? Take off your glasses, Nana!
Dan liked the play area...
But just like the last time we went to the zoo, Daniel's favorite attraction wasn't the animals...
Dad and Donna came over, too, and met us for dinner and a little shopping...
We found a really fun accessory store...
And the kids got dessert before dinner...
It was a long day, and well worth the trip. We'll have to go back to Naples and do some exploring. Want to meet us there?
* I neglected this blog for a long time, so I'm backdating some posts. You have a problem with that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment