Sunday, May 13, 2007

Every day is Mother's Day...

...or so my husband says.

Whenever I wanted to get my way in a "discussion" with Pete, I would always counter his argument with, "But I gave birth to your son. And I carried him for NINE months!"

And I'd win.

Then, we decided I'd stay home with Daniel. Now, if I counter with, ""But I carried your son for nine months," HE counters my counter with, "But I let you quit your job!"

Kinda evened the playing field.

I definitely feel lucky, though. And when you have a kid like mine, every day IS Mother's Day.

See what he made me in school? :)

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


I could not be luckier.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every day is Mother's Day... absolutely! Love the cute flower Dan made! :)

Emily said...

Oh that is so sweet!!!

Unknown said...

So sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!