Moments in time and bittersweet milestones in the life of Daniel.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Not a stellar week..
In the last week Dan has been to the doctor three times. Poor guy has managed to contract a cold, then pink eye, then a stomach virus one after the other, running concurrently.
Even Paris didn't suffer this much.
And look at this kid. These were taken about 5 minutes before he "hiccuped" again.
6 comments:
What a cute little trooper! Feel better Dan!
Poor guy. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Hugs, Christine
Awww, he seems to be a great sport about being sick! I hope he is all better soon!! ( ) ( ) ( )
He doesn't LOOK sick! ;)
Does he ever NOT smile?!?!
Poor kiddo, get better fast!!!!
How cute! Sorry to hear that he's been sick....poor bugger :(
He's the cutest smiliest sickie i've ever seen! I am glad he's feeling better.
Post a Comment