Daniel was a bit reluctant to go in, for the first time EVER. It's not a Mommy/Toddler class, but I wore my suit just in case. Good thing.
After a few minutes he was fine, and I went to sit with the other parents. He did really good at the blowing, and the instructor thinks it's really good that he is not at all afraid of the water.
After the lesson we came home and went directly into our pool to practice and have fun. I'm thinking it's a good plan, but it also means I'll get no errands done on Monday, Wednesday or Friday for the next 2 weeks!
It's overcast here, but Daniel's 2nd swimming lesson is today. When I told him he was going to go swimming with Brendan, he said, "No! Not to-ay!!!!"
I think I better wear my swimsuit...
Today did start off really well, though. I got my first unsolicited, non-goodnight, non-booboo related kiss this am. Pete brought Dan into bed with us, but since I had gone to bed late I was not eager to open my eyes. I heard Dan say, "Mommy sleeping!", then felt a Thomas train put on my neck.
When I didn't respond to that he leaned over and gave me a lipsmacker with a really loud "MMMMWAH!", right on the lips.
Now THAT'S a nice wakeup.


3 comments:
Yay for swimming!! Love the pic!!
Swimming and kisses... sounds like great summertime stuff! :)
Aww, love the baby kisses! Yay for fun pooltime!
Post a Comment