This year we had to settle for New Year's in Connecticut. Pete couldn't get the time off of work this year, so we moved our trip back by a few days. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise because Dan I I were both sick over Christmas. This also gave us the opportunity to attend the big Open House my sister was throwing to celebrate my Mom moving in, and to let people see the house now that the addition is done.
The next few posts are all about our trip.
Dan looks really cute in winterwear, by the way. You won't see the cutest pictures - of him in his Harley coat, hat and mittens - because some glitch happened with my camera or my computer and many pictures were lost.
I've been crying all day.
Still, at least I have these fantastic shots to console me...
-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I hate lost photos.
My engagement photos were on a roll of film in my camera, which was stolen by a small Japanese man at the base of the Eiffel Tower. I will never forgive that man.
But holy CRAP has Dan grown! Just, poof! Overnight! He's a mini-Pete!
Gorgeous, Wendy!!!
Sorry about the lost ones, though. :(
Post a Comment