Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub, two boys in a tub...

Dan's cousins always love to take a bath with him. I think that as kids age baths cease being less about playing and having fun, and more about getting clean as soon as possible so they can move on to more fun endeavors...

Bathing with Dan gives them permission to stop and step back in time, where it's okay to be silly in the tub. And use bubbles.

 


Adam's beard is growing in nicely!

 


Dan is just not having any fun at all...

 


Midget McGuire gives us a pose...

 
Posted by Picasa


I'm pretty sure this isn't where Adam taught Daniel the word "vagina", as there were none to be found in the tub.

I have been treated ever since, though, to random outbursts of "VAGINA!" on a regular basis.

Thanks, Adster.

Here are all of the pictures I have from the Connecticut trip.

No comments: