Thursday, August 20, 2009
Chuck E. Cheese and the Easter Bunny
The other day Daniel asked me if Chuck E Cheese was a robot. I explained that the Chuck E. Cheese on the stage IS a robot, but that the Chuck E. Cheese that walks around the restaurant is not.
"There's a person inside that one?", he asks. I reply that he is right, thinking that this child of mine is dangerously smart, and mentally ducking as a wave of alarm crashes over me - is he going to ask me about Santa Claus next???
"So," Daniel continues, "THAT one is the Chuck E. Cheese that's friends with the Easter Bunny?"
Having dodged the tsunami, I replied, "I'm not sure if they even know one another."
Robot or not, Daniel still tries to hand Mechanical Chuck the drawing he drew for him...
While we waited for the other Chuck, Dan had some fun.
And, at last, Dan gets to present a happily surprised Chuck E. a Daniel Original Masterpiece Restroom...
Sadly, there was no sign of the Easter Bunny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment