Poor Dan is very sick. He has what is likely the H1N1 virus, and has been worshiping the porcelain god from the comfort of my bed. Which means the porcelain is pristine and my bed is...not.
And in other porcelain news, Dan lost his first tooth this morning! He had noticed it was loose earlier this week and was frightened and upset. Once we reminded him that a new one would grow in its place, and that a visit from the tooth fairy would be forthcoming upon losing the tooth, he cheered up verily.
Now, we all know that the tooth fairy would be normally visiting Dan's bed, but Dan isn't sleeping in his own bed while he's sick. So Dan wanted to make sure the tooth fairy knew where to find him...
So Dan left her a note on his pillow...
And slid down the slide on his bed. Which is the coolest ever, don't you think?
I wonder what the tooth fairy will bring Daniel. I hope she remembers to wash her hands thoroughly before and after she visits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Love the note to the tooth fairy! Somehow I bet "she" found him. :) I am glad he is feeling better!
Post a Comment