Today was windy and overcast. A perfect beach day - at least to me. I was out running errands about 4 pm when I got inspired.
So Pete got a non-napping Dan ready as I stopped at Publix to get some subs, and off we went.
Seems we weren't the only ones inspired - there were many surfers enjoying the boisterous waves, and we stumbled upon a couple being photographed for their looooooooooooove walk - a staple in any Florida wedding photography package. Pete thought they were shooting ad copy, but I know a looooooooooooove walk when I see one. Especially when they start drawing hearts in the sand. Still, stubborn Pete would rather embarrass himself by walking up to the photographer and inquiring, instead of just accepting that I am always right.
You still owe me five bucks, babe...
The seas were too rough to go all the way in, but that didn't stop the fun.
And it's good to know that the male Shepard Fun Indicator is working just fine - please note the tongue action.
Like father, like son. Aren't I a lucky girl?
Here's the rest of today's pictures.
Three posts in three days! Just don't get used to it...


2 comments:
I love that first picture. Yay beach!
What a great day!!!! I jealous of being at the beach!!
Post a Comment