Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter Feaster
We had a wonderful Easter celebration at Yaya and Poppy's house today. The food was abundant and delicious, the company was wonderful ,and the kids made the Easter Egg hunt memorable.
This year the older kids didn't hunt eggs. Sydni paired up with Jake, Jordyn with Jason and Evan with Daniel to help the littler kids find the eggs.
I think the older kids had just as much fun as the younger ones.
The spoils of victory...
Jason, Daniel and Jake check out their eggs...
The twins in all their cuteness...
The boys play with Dan's new RV...
Aren't they adorable?
Here are the rest of the pictures from today.
I came home and took a nap. Easter is fun, said the Jew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
That does look like fun! And once again I'm jealous of your Florida weather!
Happy Easter!! Looks like you all had a fabulous day!!
Family fun rocks! I am glad you all had such a wonderful day filled with so much cuteness!
Post a Comment