Moments in time and bittersweet milestones in the life of Daniel.
Aww, I'm impressed that not only did Pete make you a cake, it's a 2-layer one even. They are cute boys, for sure.
Happy Birthday, Wendy!! I hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow!!Daniel is such a handsome little man :heart:
Happy birthday! Those are two wonderful boys you have there.
LOL at Pete, Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful fun filled day!
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!Daniel is such a cutie!
Happy Birthday!!!! I bet the cake we perfect!!!
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
6 comments:
Aww, I'm impressed that not only did Pete make you a cake, it's a 2-layer one even.
They are cute boys, for sure.
Happy Birthday, Wendy!! I hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow!!
Daniel is such a handsome little man :heart:
Happy birthday! Those are two wonderful boys you have there.
LOL at Pete, Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful fun filled day!
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Daniel is such a cutie!
Happy Birthday!!!! I bet the cake we perfect!!!
Post a Comment