Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Unexpected joys...
Today we found out that Daniel is unequivocally normal. Which we pretty much knew, but it's nice to have it be all official.
On the way home, while driving along a road I'd not been down in a few years I recalled from the depths of my subconscious that there used to be some horse stables around there. A moment later I saw them, nestled near the railroad tracks, next to the GoodYear Blimp base. They've been there for many, many years, and have a wonderfully weather-beaten but well-tended feel about them. They are actually designated a county park, and individuals can board their horses there. A little country in the city. Daniel and I pulled in and decided to check out the horses.
Dan was pretty fearless with them. He particularly loved this miniature. Just his size...
We left there and were nearing home when we saw a train approaching. We were just around the corner from a train station so I pulled in so Dan could watch the train go by. We stayed around for a second train, and them moseyed on home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Horses and trains make for happy times. :)
Post a Comment