Monday, March 31, 2008
Jacob's 5th Birthday Picnic
Between Pete's and my family there are eight birthdays in March. That's a lot of birthdays!
Cousin Jake's birthday party was on Saturday at a local park. I love park parties, and the weather was sunny with a nice breeze - perfect!
When I was growing up we were not allowed to play with water pistols. We've decided to let Dan play with them, though it still feels odd to me. Here he is squirting himself in the eye. I sure hope his aim improves...
Dan was not as fond of the silly string, but he sure wanted that cake. Here he is dragging the birthday boy over to his cake.
Dan tried to help blowing up balloons, but he kept spitting them out of his mouth.
There are tons of wonderful shots of the family here, including a pretty great water balloon fight, so enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Looks like Daniel had a blast!
:D I got a good chuckle out of the balloon blowing picture! Perfect timing! Dan sure is a cutie!
Yay March! Yay for fun parties!
I can't believe how grown up Dan looks...where has the time gone?
Post a Comment