Friday, December 11, 2009
Santa and Amfre
The local mall offered a breakfast with Santa last weekend, so I surprised Dan with an early morning trip to the mall. After we are a kid-friendly breakfast Santa made his entrance.
Daniel couldn't wait until they officially started - in fact he accosted Santa three times before the poor old guy could even take a seat.
The staff was nice enough to let Daniel start things off.
Daniel had quite a lot to tell Santa.
Santa's eyes aren't really glassy - that's the light.
Dan was happy to hug anything big and furry. Oh, stop.
They had fun games, a craft and other great stuff. Daniel had a blast. I was just happy I didn't have to wait in line for Daniel to see Santa...
Afterwards we went to Michael's for some more crafts. One of the things Dan got to do was make a little snowman stocking.
Daniel used the occasion to debut his new name - Amfre.
Happy Holidays, Santa and Amfre!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Such fun! Amfre, eh? At least it's not restroom. ;)
Post a Comment